falling

Sunday, April 12, 2026

Should I order this again?


I make smoothies with my Ninja blender, nutribullet, and other blenders since 2022. I stopped months before I moved to my 3 bedroom house in Orlando. These powders are some of the ingredients I add to my smoothies so that I can have a mix of everything dashed into my healthy routine. I would rather juice sometimes because I gain so much weight when I eat strictly smoothies. I had an old picture of myself in my old iPhone that got stolen to show how it used to look when I was heavier and exercising every day. No matter what anyone says, you WILL gain weight once you go vegan regardless of the "fast fooding". I have some pictures to show my muscles from the past with my diet which was either vegan or vegetarian at the time. 


I have been following VS (Victoria Secret) models on social media since I was in early high school and modelled from 11 or 12 years old. I have been health conscience my whole life apart from my family that eats the regular Jamaican food style and AMERICAN food mostly whereever they lived. I stuck to knowing how fast I used to run and energy I had when I was younger. Because of my lack of playing sports in my school years, I maintained a focus on routines from people who are known for their bodies... VS... and can easily snap into shape because of my strictness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment