falling

Sunday, April 12, 2026

Breakfast today...

As many of you know, I am a vegan. This morning I made avocado toast with avocado, grape tomatoes, chia seeds, drizzled with agave syrup. I haven't been able to go to the grocery stores that have my favorite Wunder Eggs due to the fact that I just moved into this new town. After I ate that, I went and got a Starbucks drink, their new limited time edition drink for Spring 2026: The Ube Coconut Macchiato blonde espresso! So today I ate a combination of many nutritional ingredients and get to fill up my list of things needed for my build. Very happy to be getting back on track, as I gained almost 30 pounds since 2024. Later today I will hit the gym, I wanted to come and write this diary and end my weekend indoors on a positive and productive note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment