falling

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Thoughts: reconciliation

I'm almost 27 years old so I'm in my late 20s now. It's been almost 10 years since people wished something horrible to happen to me. But only for the past year have I remembered the toughest thing.

I remember 7 years ago I got hacked so really nobody wanted to tell me that they failed. Thinking hacking me and taking away my followers was going to make an impact in my life. My Snapchat viewers fell when I did things good, like it dropped in the 100s.

I pissed people OFF because I wouldn't live in misery after being 'sooo mean'. But bad stuff doesn't happen to everybody. Some people live on to be successful human beings and you gotta face that you need to take notes. You could be stubborn and nobody will care either.

Don't be mad, get a life, say something like you became great and everything I said you couldn't be. But you can't. Eyes don't hurt me, I need viewers and I'm surrounded by and speak to people that love me. Before I pass away I want people to know that my life has been good. I did every single thing I said I was going to do and thank you for letting me use your back to get me there.

My friend and I say we're both not going to get into Heaven the way that we speak and it could be true lol. I remember a females voice wishing something like death upon me and she felt like it was a shoutout from me that I addressed her so deep down she knows I'm awesome too. This is why I can't help but be friends with girls.

I get it, I'm annoying. But you leave me no choice to be when you lie to yourself that being angry and maybe having a supperpower over me is going to beat me. But I'm too strong so I win. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment