falling

Saturday, July 18, 2026

Reasons to smile today

Incase you're looking for reasons to smile today, here is some progress in human history...

Last year Elon Musk made a rocket go to Mars for the first time in history. Movie MIT has been trying to make oxygen produced for it the past 5 years and successfully made enough to support a human being for 20 minutes, a small dog for 10 hours, and once that is done we will be able to bring water to MARS. So proud to be born around this time where we have amazing human beings like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos who make life simpler and more capable for human beings. 

Why this will eventually be important and why we should do certain things with our short life span? Mars will be as close to the sun as Earth is right now in about 5 billion years. Earth will be too hot (800 degrees) and without water.

I am ridding myself of Apple because I'm not a fan of Steve Jobs and moving back to reading and bringing my value into society to inspire others. I found a few days ago, unsure if I posted about it because I spoke to everyone about it but if I wrote it here you can see my real hype.....

The change in society and the upgrade of intelligence in society's move towards making youth less crippled than before by letting them function in society like grown adult people. VERY positive move because the children are OUR future and if all they know how to do is function as a responsible human being then we, grown people, won't have to worry about which idiot will be taking care of US.

And thank you for reading all this. It's best to catch up

No comments:

Post a Comment