falling

Thursday, July 16, 2026

Chat + Picnic day + weekend prep

Last night I watched some movies from the 20th century and its making me feel optimistic again because I know that films today don't have to be so bad and I dont have to raise my children to be retarded because of it. I watched Youtube videos discussing the society today with raising my worst fear: iPad Kids! Toy Story 5 is all about scaring kids from iPads... atleast that's cool.

I spent that day on my LAPTOP which my phone was blowing up in calls and I had to attend to problem that digital addiction once again. Everyone is addicted to their phones and forgot about  the benefits of having a laptop. I have anti-blue film on it to protect my eyes and now I can reduce my own screen time addiction with that and my NEW baby phat phone I'm getting service on today.

On the other note I went to sleep, woke up, worked, and then planned for my weekend. Tomorrow is our picnic day we have been planning since last month for. I am the color green for the picnic. Must gather groceries and food for my themed snacks. 

Then later this weekend I will rent out my other place to another friend of mine and also go to a festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment