falling

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Friends

Will I continue to lose friends? Here's a rant, If you grew up in America as a female and ever had accountability at least once, making friends will be very hard for you. Especially if you don't feed a delusion, some girls think that word 'delusion' is cute, and as long as they look like Trixie from that one episode of Fairly Odd Parents in THEIR mind they think that they would be losing. American girls think it's okay to be crazy because they'd still be "first place". They might stare at you creepily, throw you a twitch, and be "out to get you". 

Some people in this world get told that they are pretty, some want to look like this 
I blame this episode because it told girls that they could finally be popular and have friends and be respected around a school if they just simply act like that. I dumped one girl out publicly, said she fucked an ugly dude, and she didn't know what to do! If you want to be a girl like Trixie, you need to operate like it, and build not pretend. Otherwise reality hits like it will hit a lot of females.

I lost 2 friends in less than 2 weeks whom I've known for a year plus. The immaturity that breeds here and keeps women thinking that they should be alone if they get uncomfortable one time with a friend will keep them that way, alone. This chick I lost does not have cute friends (besides 1) and I was skeptical about it... I find out why. Some girls wear masks when they are jealous of you, at least she told me she had to grow up a lot to be mature when bad things happen. 

What she is willing to do is be friends with absolutely anybody and that is NOT what I am willing to do. It wasn't going to work out because of the constant dishonesty and probably bringing that around my future kids. Loved her to death but it's gotta go anyways.
I'm venting here even though she can still see it. This is MY page so I do what I want.

One thing about life, it is NOT sweet. Being alone will happen so much. So what? Who cares? I still have a lot of friends even if I lose some quality ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment