Barbie Girls Rewritten!
I will be counting the days until the full game comes out. I already got into my other shut down childhood games. I like being an adult and revisiting my past with fun as I like to live as a happy person. Not an updated rude person. I have the flex of a life to not agree with having things in common as a way to meet people! Jesus christ. Only saying that for when I die and people find this post -.-
Anyways I outgrew things and completed my childhood in MovieStarPlanet investment. I experienced the real game fame, shoutouts from the original team, and youtube fame. Lived it all in my youth maybe very luckily. I like to have a good time, not work though. The more I invest in my happiness, the more I get good results in the things that I want. I achieved many adult practices in my youth so don't come and test me. *bad ass bitch*


No comments:
Post a Comment