Taro and Ube!
Let's start with my search: I used to live mainly in my Hollywood home but I checked out places when I was still living in North Broward. Thai Meal had the best taro pearl in broward to me but they recently changed the ingredients so it doesnt taste the same anymore. I tried to make it myself so that I dont have to wait on them to deliver it to me or it comes to when I cant travel there anymore. My results were very thin and now the option for ordering the exact kind through their third-party service is no longer an option. I still remember that taste that made that restaurant very popular and will continue to try and create it in my kitchen. When I was living in my Nigeria home 2024, I had the ingredients to make it myself which was veryyyy dangerous Oh my god!
Ube, The easiest one. I have been touring around trying ANYTHING that sells the delicious freaking Ube! I bought Ube liquid at a local chinese shop and found the perfect 100% Ube powder on Amazon. First I will try it in my yogurt and then make it in a cold foam to use for my drinks to mimic that Starbucks spring menu. Update coming soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment