Coming up is my husband's birthday.

We talked on the phone yesterday while I was at work and said he does not celebrate birthdays because he likes to save money for investments and good travel trips. I told him I already spent the money and I am going to spend the last $200 I need to spend, which is the smallest amount in all of the birthday costs so far. He was disappointed at first that I spent my money but it's the thought that counted to him and expressed that he feels lucky to have me. I love doing this because there are a lot of things to look forward to in our life together and many memories to come.
I am taking advantage of the fact that he does not have social media. So here is my progress so far...
1. Cake
2. Balloons
3. Background
4. Gift!
Now the countdown begins...
No comments:
Post a Comment