Good afternoon mi frens pon dis blog! Last night my friend of 6 years came to see me. We finally took more photos together and I am so happy about that. We made a promise to each other to take more photos with each other because we only have 1 photo from all that time! And yes, he's a major winner too.
Now for the only photo we have that really dates back to the YEAR that we met... 2019.I was at the club dancing and he came to see me and support. LOVE LOVE LOVE him.
Now for our photos taken last night at my house...
Throwback memory lane now... He traveled to Las Vegas and posed at the same location I was at to send to me when we were arguing and it was cute. I was a hot head at the time cuz I was holding that grudge on him for some words we exchanged but look at this friendship!



No comments:
Post a Comment