So I have decided to create a new blog to start fresh because my old one is so long ago... So the main question is- LoveJamaicaGirl, where have you been all these years???
Living almost regular, regular job searching, no strip clubs and settling down differently with giving my parents a chance to house me since moving out at 18.
I mainly moved because I kind of had to, I recently was robbed in my last household and lost my roomate who was helping pay my $2,200 a month rent. Even though I made at least 7k a month, the rent was still too much to bear on my own. I liked to travel and be able to spend flourishingly and the cut in my check would've dented that.
But anyways, BIGGGG update. I got a new condo and I am now engaged to my highschool lover. Loveee life right now. Pics coming soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment